Terms & Conditions
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND Creative Concept Labs, LLC - 100% Money Back Guarantee Policy. We guarantee results and if for any reason you are not satisfied within 30 days, return for a full refund.
Creative Concept Labs, LLC is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Creative Concept Labs Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Creative Concept Labs reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which Creative Concept Labs Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Creative Concept Labs Web Site.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Creative Concept Labs Web Site, you warrant to Creative Concept Labs that you will not use the Creative Concept Labs Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Creative Concept Labs Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Creative Concept Labs Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Creative Concept Labs Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Creative Concept Labs Web Sites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO Creative Concept Labs OR POSTED AT ANY Creative Concept Labs WEB SITE
Creative Concept Labs reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Creative Concept Labs Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. GENERAL To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in King County, Washington, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Creative Concept Labs Web Site. Use of the Creative Concept Labs Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Creative Concept Labs as a result of this agreement or use of the Creative Concept Labs Web Site. Creative Concept Labs’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Creative Concept Labs’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Creative Concept Labs Web Site or information provided to or gathered by Creative Concept Labs with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Creative Concept Labs with respect to the Creative Concept Labs Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Creative Concept Labs with respect to the Creative Concept Labs Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of the Creative Concept Labs Web Site are: Copyright 2014 by Creative Concept Labs and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. See Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.